星期四, 6月 14, 2007

Bad Teacher!

Today, I thrown my student's book from 2nd floor. Hey! we shall not ill treat student. I told him to listen but he kept talking like I m invisible. When some girls pass by, he trying to tackle them. One time, two time, and..............
I lost count but my blood pressure getting higher. Suddenly, boom!!!!!!!!! I chased him out. It was scary to lose temper because we don't know how to control it. Sometime, you just need to tell them "hello, I m here, please pay some respect". So pathetic.....

2 則留言:

佩仪pueyyee 提到...

Mag, i really can understand that. Well, you should not consider yourself "bad". It is just a challenge to your patient, you shall learnt how to handle it wisely next time. May be ask the person meet you personally after class and try to let this person talks...you will see how you can won them but not let them control you.
All the best to you, mag.

匿名 提到...

wow, Chyi, never expect you so garang... be careful ..just in case their parent complain, then you will susah leh...
count 1 to 10 before you explode next time, my dearest friend

Chen