星期日, 9月 17, 2006

Dayanah

She is 4 BK class monitor before she transferred back to her old school in Ranau. A hard working girl and I really like her as a form teacher because she really offers me a great help and she is so naïve. I still remember she came to see me during one of the recess time. I was so angry with her class because they failed to do my homework properly. I was making noise to her and told her that I will throw their homework into a rubbish bin. While making noise, I told her to prepare a rubbish bin whereby I just said it to show my anger. However, when I entered their class after recess time, I was surprised to find an empty rubbish bin beside my table. All my anger gone, I feel like laughing but I was so touching at the same time that a girl really pay attention to each word I say even though I don’t mean it. Such a naïve girl!

1 則留言:

佩仪pueyyee 提到...

对着一群孩子,要非常非常有耐心,不容易,但是你一定能。日子有功。