星期日, 9月 17, 2006

Student

Am I too good? I always feel that my students like to take advantage of me. Even though I sound them a lot but they never afraid of me. Most of the time, I like a crazy women trying to tell them how bad I feel about their attitude but they are like a body without soul. I had to call their soul back... Some words went into their right ear and slip through their left ear.
Once I caught a student sewing his shoe in the locker while I was teaching maths in front. Some even sleeping. I always ask myself, shall I make the class more interesting or shall I finish my syllabus so that I can answer to my superior.....

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

that's a life of a teacher. you will learn how to handle all these trouble. 后悔吗?哈哈!you have a long way to move on......don't give up!

Cutie pie 提到...

Chyi...You have a choice, whether want to be a nice teacher or a tigeress teacher. I believe you are a goody goody nice teacher. So, keep it up and dont give up, k!

suetchen

danez 提到...

You know Mag Jee, there are 4 type of people (socrates said so...) The Sparky Sanguine, The Firm Choleric, The Shy Melancholy and The Stereotype Plegmetic. I think you are a melancholy... and among these four type of people, melancholy is the best (suitable) for being a teacher. I think I m also a melancholy but + a bit of sanguine... (Selamat berkenalan)