星期六, 3月 15, 2008

Morning Sickness!

My morning sickness started in the middle of 1st month and getting worst in the 2nd month. Funny, it just a feeling. I hated all kind of smell even my husband colonge. I can't cook, I refused to do anything. I hated my work and the journey of 45km to school. I hated everyone that fail to understand my condition including the headmaster. However, there are people who said I am spoilt. My hubby also said is pychology effect. Is it? I didn't know. I just want to sleep and keep myself away from everybody. I easily cry and angry. What make the feeling? When I saw others morning sickness, I don't understand but now I knew.
Now, slowly enter fourth month. Suddenly, all uneasiness gone. Funny again! Is the feeling. Now I getting bigger and bigger. Me or the baby. I wonder is the fat or the baby growing on my abdoment. Can't wait to know is boy or girl. But little fellow just to shy to show it. I just pray that he or she will be mentally and physical healthy.

沒有留言: