星期六, 4月 05, 2008

Angry!!!

My 1 kemboja student W really made me mad. He refused to do his work some more show me his temper. Hopeless! My 2 Anggerik girl C also the same. She shouted at me in the class when I wrongly pronounce her name. So pathetic. I can still feel my anger until today. I don't know what effect it will cause my baby but I just too mad with them. A brunch of spoilt and rude kids. The parent fail........ I am thinking may be I shall sue the parent and them. Teach them a lesson.
Ha...... Is just a illusion. I won't do it. Let it be!!! Sometime just submit to God when we don't know what else to do. I just prayed that God will take away my anger and grand me more patient.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

chyi, dont always get angry, coz it will affect the baby's emotion oh!

Baby doesnt like the mummy angry :-)

chen

Mag 提到...

Chen, thks! Im learning to control it