星期二, 4月 08, 2008

Five Months

So fast, I already entered my five months pregnancy. Can feel myself getting heavier each day. I went for my check up on monday. The nurse said I need to double my iron tablet dose due to my low red cell. I don't really like iron because it cause me constipate. My colleague was making fun of me; how come a teacher will lack of blood which suppose to be unhealthy eating pattern. I also don't know. I only know I got headache all the time now. I ate a lot too. The nurse said I put on 2kg which is too much. Then, apa terjadi??????????? My HM didn't fully support my application to Nilai school. I got so lost sometime. There are so many decision to make which is my weak point.
May my God want me to learn something. I think He want me to be positive and trust Him. All sunshine and no rain make a desert.

1 則留言:

佩仪pueyyee 提到...

Mag, all your discomforts will vanished once you hold your cute little one in your arm.
At the moment just enjoy your pregnancy, you know not everyone has the opportunity to be a mother.
all the best!